This Week in the Twitterverse
October 11, 2009
Posted by on
Tweets I tweeted this week @crossborderbio:
- RT @jensmccabe: CCHIT announces ‘modular’ EHR certification http://tinyurl.com/ykj9shz
- This week’s Friday Science Review: cancer, genomics and Nobels, oh my! http://bit.ly/kUkhN << Richard Chan, ladies and gents.
- RT @FierceBiotech: Kansas looks to boost early stage drug dev with $50M in venture capital funding. http://is.gd/46Qak << incl. Burrill,MPM
- Big news in Québec’s new Biopharmaceutical strategy: $30mm for Genome Québec! Plus, cash for SR&EDs? http://bit.ly/108R9g H/T @MSBiV
- RT @PharmProEditor: MDS Announces Agreement to Sell Central Labs Operation to Czura Thornton http://bit.ly/1NUDSV
- @ldtimmerman: Interesting note from prev tweet-Quebec data says “avg salary in the biopharmaceutical industry is ~55% higher than [others]“
- RT @ogilvyrenault: Audio Webcast: Impact of New TSX Rules on Public Acquisitions: What You Need to Know now. http://bit.ly/8hU4S
- Google flu trends in Canada (story at CBC)… http://bit.ly/XlBtP
- RT @ldtimmerman: Omeros,1st U.S.biotech IPO since Feb.08, -13% in 1st day.. http://bit.ly/1901pG <<after pricing bottom of range. Anthera?
- RT @mhuckman: Waiting 4 $OMER 2 open. RT @ldtimmerman:Omeros … completes 1st IPO from WA state in 2 yrs. http://bit.ly/KS9Zy
- @scotthensley: Autism embargo imbroglio http://bit.ly/3SkFN << Anyone want to send me an embargo agreement? No NDA-type outs 4 public info?
- Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend: Health Canada notes 8 ways your turkey could kill you (hint: sam & ella) http://bit.ly/nPYk4
- RT @chrisarsenault: Impressive: Google Street View goes live in Canadian cites…Maps at http://bit.ly/zNdWB << I think I can read my mail!
- RT @genomicslawyer: The Human Provenance Project Attempts to Unring the Bell: http://bit.ly/RbjjA << “gnid”…as hard to say as it is to do!
- RT @ogilvyrenault: Pierre-Paul Henrie will be participating in The Ottawa Network Startup Boot Camp, Oct.23-25, Ottawa http://bit.ly/IyB4a
- via @FDA_Drug_Info: FDA Marks 100th HIV/AIDS Drug Authorized for Purchase Under PEPFAR http://bit.ly/PEPFAR << that’s a good milestone
- RT @FierceBiotech: YM BioSciences inks deal to acquire Cytopia. http://is.gd/40uBY << CDNs say “plan”, AUS say “scheme” of arrangement.Nice.
- RT @PharmProEditor: GSK Expands Presence in China Through JV to Manufacture Pediatric Vaccines http://bit.ly/4u1UoJ <<no R&D,just mkt access
- Halifax’s Immunovaccine completes CPC transaction (RTO-ish) + $8.2mm placement, begins trading on TSX-V ($IMV) http://bit.ly/jOOHj
- Schering-Plough Canada $30mm Pointe-Claire plant expansion http://bit.ly/37L3sx << $3mm from Investissement Québec, $500k from City of MTL
- Diagnocure $CUR colorectal cancer staging diagnostic invades UK and Ireland via new dist agreement with Lab21 http://bit.ly/48FZrZ
- Canada’s leadership in white biotech and biofuels: $1.7mm for flax genomics and biofuels refining http://bit.ly/w0IRF